Rules and Regulations:-
- College Identity Card and Library Borrower Cards are compulsory for the getting access to the library.
- Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his\her card.
- Silenced to be maintained in the library and reading room.
- The entry will not be allowed in the reading room and periodical section without college indent Card.
- The reference books will be read only in the library, they are not allowed to be taken outside the library.
- The library books should be returned within eight day from issued date. Otherwise one rupee per day fine will be charged.
- A double penalty will be charged on book lost.
- A counter signature is mandatory while entering library.
- The price of bindings will be recovered on damage of books.
- No personal belongings allowed inside the library.
- Using Mobile Phones and audio instruments is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
LIBRARY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
|1||Dr. S. B. Mane||Chairperson ( Principal)|
|2||Mr. S. k. Gaikawad||Secretary ( Librarian )|
|3||Mr. V. R. Kaledhonkar||Head of Sugar Technology|
|4||Dr. S. G. Patil||Head of Alcohol Technology|
|5||Mr.A. V. Magdum||Professor|
|6||Miss. N.M. Patil||Professor|
|7||Mr. R. M. Pawar||Professor|
|8||Miss. M.M. Patil||Professor|
We have subscribed membership of Nlist-Inflibnet with the facility of 75000+e-books & +E-journals