Rules and Regulations:-
- College Identity Card and Library Borrower Cards are compulsory for the getting access to the library.
- Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his\her card.
- Silenced to be maintained in the library and reading room.
- The entry will not be allowed in the reading room and periodical section without college indent Card.
- The reference books will be read only in the library, they are not allowed to be taken outside the library.
- The library books should be returned within eight day from issued date. Otherwise one rupee per day fine will be charged.
- A double penalty will be charged on book lost.
- A counter signature is mandatory while entering library.
- The price of bindings will be recovered on damage of books.
- No personal belongings allowed inside the library.
- Using Mobile Phones and audio instruments is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
LIBRARY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
|Chairperson ( Principal)
|Mr. S. k. Gaikawad
|Secretary ( Librarian )
|Dr. S. G. Patil
|Head of Alcohol Technology
|Mr.A. V. Magdum
|Miss. M.M. Patil
|Mr. R. M. Pawar
|Mr. R. S. Patil
We have subscribed membership of Nlist-Inflibnet with the facility of 75000+e-books & +E-journals